In addition to the various activities within Pinnacle Point Estate (Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Hiking, Wellness Centre, Beaches, Caves, Restaurant, Bar etc.), the Garden Route Casino
- only 500m away from Pinnacle Point Estate entrance - provides a lot of entertainment, restaurants and bars.
The center of nearby Mossel Bay
offers all you need to make your stay most comfortable: shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, beaches, hospital, doctors, etc. Mossel Bay is famous for its accessible Great White Sharks and Southern Right Whales, so Shark Cage Diving
is a popular all-year-round adventure to get an adrenaline rush, whereas scenic and memorable Whale Watching
tours are offered along the Greater Mossel Bay coastline during season from June to November. In the vicinity, also sky diving, horseback riding, fishing and hiking adventures are available.
If you would like to enjoy a typical South African game
drive in the bush, a beautiful game resort is only 25km away offering daily safari tours with close encounters of lions, elephants, buffalos, rhinos, zebras, giraffes, springboks, impalas, elands and many more. Our suggestion is a two day visit at Camp Gorah Ado Elephant Port Elisabeth.
George is the closest bigger city with an airport offering a variety of domestic connections. The popular lagoon-city Knysna
is 1 1/4h drive away from Pinnacle Point and can be easily visited on a daytrip
Visit the Elephant Farm and feed or pet the gentle giants in Knysna.
The well-known Oudtshoorn can also be reached by day trip from the lodge in just 1 hour. See the ostrich farms or visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch.
Dana Bay, with its famous long, secluded dune beach, a paradise for beach runners, can be reached in 15 minutes. The nice beaches at Wilderness are reachable within a 40 min drive.
The BlueHouse is also ideal located between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth i.e. for a round trip to make a multi-day stop.
Even shopping friends are not forgotten. In Mosselbay the Langeberg Mall or in George the Garden Route Mall invites you to shop.
Beaches at the estate
Beaches close by
- Klein Brak River
- Dana Bay
- Groot Brak River
- Glentana (Visgraat Restaurant @beach)
- Herold’s Bay (Dutton Cove Restaurant nice view)
- Boogooms bay
- Brenton on sea
- Plettenberg Bay (i.e. breakfast, l unch Lockout Deck @beach)
- Jeffray’s Bay (i.e. Horse back riding @beach)
- Wilderness(Restaurant @beach Salinas)
- Buffalo Bay
- Pinnacle Point Estate Club House
- Mosselbay Cafe Gannet
- Mosselbay The Marbled Wagyu
- Mosselbay Jackal on the beach
- Hartenbos Doughy's Bread and Cafe
- Groot Brakrivier Transkaroo
- Oubaii The Waterside Grill Hyatt Regency
- George Fancourt La Cantina
- George Fancourt Henry White
- Herbertsdale Jakkalsvlei
- Mosselbay Reed Valley
- Glentana Visgraat
- Herold’s Bay Dutton Cove
- Wilderness Salina
- Knysna East Head cafe
- Plettenberg Bay Lockout Deck
- Hermanaus (Pearl tree, Bientang’s Cave, The Rock
- Mosselbay Pinnacle Point
- George Oubaai
- George Fancourt
- George George Golf Club
- George Kingswood Golf Club
- Knysna Simola
- Knysna Pezula
- Plettenberg Bay Goose Valley
- Eersterivierstrand Fynbos Golf and Country Estate
- St Francis Links
- In Cape Town Stellenbusch i.e. Clos Malverne Wineyard (Lunch), table mountain , sightseeing bus tours i.e.. in Camps Bay stop and have lunch cloe to the beach, Dinner @ Habour Waterfront
- Hermanaus Whale watching Aug bis Sep (ideal for a stop between Cape Town and Mosselbay for breakfast or lunch, i.e. at Pearl tree oder Bientang’s Cave oder The rock
- Still Bay famous for their Inveroche Fynbos Gin
- Jakkalsvlei Herbertsdale Wineyard nice Wine Valley ideal for lunch
- Mosselbay Zipline longest Zipline over water)
- Tsitsikama Natural Valley
- Close to Port Elisabeth you will find the Addo Elephant park with a lot of Campsi.e. . Camp Gorah, ideal for a 2 days safari
- Knysa lagoon city The Heads with the East head cafe i.e. for breakfast. , you can drive up to the cliffs or feed elephants in the Elephantpark
- Oudtshoorn farming and Cango Wildlife Ranch.